Flesworthy Filler Friday: Special Sunday Edition!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It was Friday, and then suddenly it wasn’t any more. Where did the weekend go? Anyhow, some lists for your list-reading enjoyment.

Items That I Hope My Kids, Not Andy, Left in My Bathroom
penguin Happy Meal toy
board book about hamsters

Songs STILL Residing in My iPod Playlist, Some More Shameful Than Others
“Santeria” by Sublime
“All Summer Long” by Kid Rock
“Guerilla Radio” by Rage Against the Machine
“Stronger” by Britney
“Say It Ain’t So” by Weezer

Stats from Henry and Eleanor’s 3-Year Check-Up Held Friday
Eleanor:
height 39.5 inches
weight 32.5 pounds
Henry:
height 39 inches
weight 31 pounds

Items That Need to Hurry Up and Be Invented Already
Roundup weed killer that also kills moles and chipmunks
Roads that self-regenerate in the middle of the night so I don’t have to deal with construction traffic
Diet Coke that makes you look like Kate Winslet
Robot that potty-trains children and gets them to sleep before 10:00 pm

Occurrences That Made Me Feel Old
hearing Madonna played on a lite-rock radio station
commercials for The Karate Kid remake
hearing Eleanor say “let me see…” JUST like I do and realizing that when she’s older and says that she’s turning into her mother it will be ME she’s horrified to turn into

My Favorite Photos from The Past Week


2 comments:

the kringalings said...

LOVE the Diet Coke idea... Get on that, would ya?

Andy said...

Not my penguin toy, but I have been reading up on hamsters, so that might be my board book.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP