Carnival

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

On Sunday we took Henry and Eleanor to a carnival, which my Dinosaur Train-obsessed kids kept calling a “carnivore.”

It was a beautiful day in the sunshine with friends. Henry and Eleanor spent the afternoon bouncing from one ride to another, while I often stood to the side, watching them twirl around on the clowns and the cars and wondering how they are suddenly big kids who can fly in toy planes all by themselves, waving to me independently from overhead and NOT NEEDING ME.

I’m not going to handle this growing-up stuff very well, am I?




(More carnival photos are here. You know I upload all my photos to Flickr, right? Ch-ch-ch-check 'em out!)

2 comments:

Emily Anne Carson said...

I didn't know about the FLICKR stream!!!! GREAT PHOTOS! You are so super duper talented!

Looks like a fun day.

Goodness, I sure wish we lived closer to each other! You are my dream real-life friend! (Though I am super thankful for our online friendship)!

the kringalings said...

Amazing photos - you just get better with every shot, Jennifer!

We had such a great time with your microraptors!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP