Christmas, Part I

Thursday, December 4, 2008

While my parents were in town this past weekend, we got our Christmas present from them. My mom’s thinking was that Julie already knew what she was getting from them (new coat and clothes and a new phone), so they would just go ahead and give Andy and I our Christmas gift, too. I’m glad she went with this plan, because we got a brand-spanking-new Wii! I haven’t had a new toy for Christmas in a while—you get older and start asking for stuff like vacuum cleaners for Christmas. So it was completely unexpected to get an “I totally don’t need it but I totally want it” gift. Dude, the Wii ROCKS. You’d think I just turned five, not thirty-five. On Sunday morning, when I woke up, my first thought was “Oh! I got a Wii!” I’ve been playing it ever since. I actually had to take a break most of the day yesterday because my right arm was so sore. Can you get tennis elbow from playing fake tennis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP