Christmas in Indy: Friday

Monday, December 29, 2008

On Friday, the babies and I enjoyed a day at home with Grandma and Grandpa while Daddy and Aunt Julie had to go to work. Henry and Eleanor enjoyed lots of cuddles and playtime with Grandma and Grandpa, who told them how cute they are approximately every .74 seconds. Mommy got to sneak out and run some errands, and even got to take a nap.

I came home from errand-running to find Henry and Eleanor sitting at the table eating lunch with Grandma and Grandpa. Mom mentioned that she gave Eleanor lunch, and Eleanor looked up at her and said, “Thank you, Grandma.” I think Mom’s head about exploded right there on the spot. Dad remarked, “Doesn’t that just want to make you pay for all of her college?”

That evening, the babies snacked on crackers and cheese with Grandpa (“More cracker!”) and we enjoyed a spaghetti dinner. Mom and I ran to the mall and navigated the after-Christmas crowds to score some bargains. While we were shopping, Dad and Andy finished assembling the play kitchen that had thwarted us on Christmas Eve. I did some more Mario Kart racing, and the tree and stockings were prepared for our third Christmas celebration the next day.


more cracker!




YES, Grandma, I KNOW I'm cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP