Mommy and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Henry and Eleanor are both dripping snot. I have snot on my shirt, snot on my pants, snot on my ottoman and chair. Eleanor is crying on my lap as I type this. Both babies napped for only 45 minutes this afternoon. I’m wondering when I’m supposed to pack to leave town tomorrow for a week. I’ve yelled, “hey, guys, stop that” more times today than I’d like to count. There are Cheerios strewn liberally across the entire upper floor of my house. They match the wadded-up Kleenexes that are littering every surface.

I love my babies dearly, and I’m happy with the life I worked for four years to get, but most days this job is just plain HARD.




1 comments:

Shelley said...

Gavin is snotty too and seems to have some kind of stomach bug. I wonder which of the 8,000 germy kids at Pinheads brought this upon us. :-)

Have a great time on your trip.....and good luck with the packing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP