Year and a Half

Monday, September 29, 2008

Henry and Eleanor are 18 months old today. Where did the past year and a half go? Colic, reflux, middle-of-the-night wakings, bottles, baby food, crawling, all phases that I thought wouldn’t end but were suddenly gone in the blink of an eye. In an instant my babies were replaced with funny, engaging little kids who entertain and astonish me. I guess when they can say the word “baby” I shouldn’t call them my babies any more, should I?

How wonderful to see them grow and change every day. Their brains are soaking up so much and constantly learning and doing new things. Today I saw them sort shapes, crow like a rooster, fight over toys, create a new snack by dipping Kix into yogurt, hug each other, crawl into my lap to read a book, chase the cat, protest their bedtime, and give Mommy and Daddy kisses.


I want time to slow down so we can squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of this fun toddler stage. On the other hand, it’s been so much fun watching them grow, I can’t wait to see what comes next.


-9 months


0 months


6 months


12 months


18 months

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP