Not Always Rainbows And Unicorns

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not much happened today, other than I went to my fun twins' club fall banquet tonight (I'm thankful to have found a group of such great moms). So in the absence of current news, let's backtrack, why don't we?

I know I'm always "blah blah blah our life was so tough my uterus was broken but now look at my beautiful kids they are the Most Awesomest Kids Ever see how adorable they are and smart, too!” Of course, I spend every minute of every day counting my double blessings, but it’s not always rainbows and unicorns around here. Remember the few days of tantrums we had a while back? Behold:



Ah, life with toddlers.

(p.s. Yes, I am aware that I always have random crap laying on my floor.)
(p.p.s. Yes, I am aware that Eleanor is wearing two different colored socks. It was that kind of day.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP