(My) Kids Say the Darndest Things

Monday, November 23, 2009

When we were all under the weather a week or so ago, I prepared some Benadryl for the kids.
ME: Come on, guys, let’s take some medicine.
HENRY: (in perfect sing-song voice) Boys and giiiiiiirrrrrls! Time for medddicinnnne!

•••

Sitting at breakfast table, Bentley lays nearby licking his paws
ELEANOR: Noooo, Bentley! No! Don’t eat you paws! That’s not food!

•••

Henry’s latest song creation
Daddy change my diaper
poopy diaper
poop poop poop poop

•••

ANDY: What do you want for lunch?
ELEANOR: Butter sandwich
ANDY: (grabs peanut butter sandwich fixings) How did they go from saying puffavich to butter sandwich?
ELEANOR: Noooooo! I no want bug sandwich!
HENRY: I want bug sandwich!

•••

changing Henry’s diaper
HENRY: Kiss it.
ME: Kiss what, sweetie?
HENRY: Kiss my poop.
ME: Oh no, I’m not going to kiss your poop.
HENRY: It make your face all dirty?

2 comments:

the kringalings said...

Hilarious!

Wow. My boy asked for a kiss once when we were changing diapers, but it was for something more precious than his poop... Yeah, we don't do that. Don't every let anyone do that.

Emily Anne Carson said...

lol. I will be laughing all night through the Thanksgiving Eve service. lol. I love the last one. I love them all.

Brilliant. Kiss my poop. :) :) :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP