Eleanor, Halfway to Three

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

She begins and ends her questions with your name: “Mommy, give me more milk, Mommy?”

She is incredibly kind, always looking out for her brother and her dog.

She moves through the world not by walking, but by bouncing, running, and skipping.

She beams with pride and yells “I did it!” when she uses her potty.

She talks and belly laughs in her sleep.

She likes to take off her socks and check her toes.

She is ringed with a halo of golden curls and refuses to wear a ponytail.

She loves to draw and color and gives everything a squiggle of hair.

She is independent and wants to “do it myself.”

She is the joy that I needed in my life.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

You forgot to mention she is the spitting image of her mother! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP