Lists, Because It’s Friday and I Don’t Feel Like Composing Paragraphs

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bands on my iPod whose names are nouns
Cake
Cracker
Fishbone
Journey
KISS
Loverboy
Oasis
Pixies
Queen
Scorpions
Taco
Transistors
Warrant
Spears (as in Britney)(oh, COME ON, like I would really make a music list without her)

Websites that have amused me lately
Cakewrecks
Lamebook (just a warning, Mom, this one has some bad words)
FAIL blog

Things I want my children to quit asking me
If they can have more raisins
If they can wear an Ernie diaper, NO NOT COOKIE MONSTER, JUST ERNIE
If they can watch Caillou
If I can retrieve the toy they just threw down the stairs

I am so totally over the following
the sore throat/snot/slight fever bug that I’ve had twice already this fall
shopping for clothes that fit
insomnia
football season

my Tivo season passes
Flash Forward
King of the Crown (shut up, it’s fun)
V
30 Rock
The Office
Project Runway

Moments today that made me realize I might have the cutest kids ever
snuggling with Henry for a half-hour before his sister woke up
Eleanor hugging Bentley while exclaiming "I love my doggie!"
Henry, wearing sunglasses and a hair barrette, pretending to race around on a motorcycle
hearing Eleanor laugh in her sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP