The Write Stuff

Saturday, October 31, 2009

So after a few days of should we do this? how will this affect our Tivo viewing?, Andy and I pinky swore to take part in November’s NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo events.

What’s all the gibberish, you ask? Well, it stands for National Blog Posting Month and National Novel Writing Month, which you can read about here and here. Basically, we’re going to write every day for the entire month of November. For me it means a post to the blog every day, and for Andy it means he’ll work each day on creative writing.

I’m not sure what we’re thinking, since November means we’ll have to write on my birthday, on Thanksgiving, and through the start of the holiday season. But I want to get back in the habit of posting more often, and Andy wants to continue the work he started in his writing class, so we decided to be creative together for thirty days. Keep your fingers crossed that Henry and Eleanor provide me with some good material, so the blog won’t deteriorate into posts such as I Cleaned Out My Refrigerator Today and Top 10 Reasons I Regret Signing Up for NaBloPoMo.

2 comments:

Rammi said...

I'm doing NaBloPoMo this November too. On the occasions I did it previously, it turned into something like "Oh Crap, I forgot about this" and "AARGH, I wish I hadn't signed up for this damn thing".
There was a year when I tried to combine NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo, with disastrous results.

Good luck with your blog posting this month!

the kringalings said...

Guess that means I'll be reading every day.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP