The Big 3-5

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I planned to do today: sleep in a little late; spend a fun morning at the Children’s Museum with Andy and the babies; hang out in the afternoon; go to dinner with Andy tonight; celebrate being old enough to be President; be thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends who love and support me.

What I actually did today: woke up to find two poopy toddlers, one of whom (Henry) had pooped out his diaper, down his leg and foot, and through his jammies; spent the day alone with two whiny kiddos, since Andy had to cancel his day off thanks to two sick days this week; ate frozen pizza for supper; watched South Park; worried that I can’t download the new Britney album since I’m out of the 18-34 demographic; was thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends who love and support me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP