Welcome

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome! In my continued quest to make the babies The Most Documented Children Ever I’m finally taking the plunge and entering the blogosphere. As Henry & Eleanor enter toddlerhood, some of their baby memories are already getting a little fuzzy. So I figured I needed to get our memories written down as we enjoy their newest phase of cuteness. I also hope to at some point write about losing Sam & Emilie, superovary, and other aspects of the Great Reproductive Saga of 03–’07, too. Reading other’s blogs really helped me during that time, and if someone would stumble upon this and learn from our experience that would feel great in a “pay it forward” kind of way. If anyone has any clever blog name suggestions, let me know. Andy suggested “Flog” (“You know, as in Flesner Blog?”) but um, yeah, no. Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP