Welcome, Styx fans!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

So I discovered this afternoon that my blog is currently the top Google search result for "domo obrigato mr. roboto." Yeah, I don't get it, either. But if you're a Styx fan who's found yourself here, welcome! My twins might not be as awesome as Dennis DeYoung, but feel free to put up your feet and stay a while.


Yes, I am unhappy about this. Can't someone go create a fan site or something? My People's Choice Award and I deserve better than this blog THAT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT STYX OR MY GENIUS SONGWRITING ABILITIES.


(edited to add: well, apparently it's "domo arigato," not "domo obrigato." So if you're a Styx fan that found this site, go brush up on your Japanese. Evidently, I need to do the same.)

(photo from dennisdeyoung.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP