Blink

Monday, March 15, 2010

Henry and Eleanor turn three two weeks from today.

When I turn in their forms tomorrow, they’ll be registered for preschool.

I know. I can’t believe it either. PRESCHOOLERS.

People warn you how fast it all goes, and during those first, endless newborn days you don’t believe them. Then all at once your babies are saying words like metamorphosis and you’re deciding what flavor of cake goes best with THREE candles.

Seriously, wasn’t it just yesterday that we were fervently wishing for a family and writing large checks to the fertility clinic?

I feel like I blinked and suddenly my babies aren’t babies.



*blink*



*blink*



*blink*



*blink*



*blink*

6 comments:

punkinmama said...

Oh my goodness, stop blinking! It's going too fast!

Love all the pics!

Aimee said...

Loving the pictures, but sniffing too!

Amanda said...

It's wonderful and awful at the same time! I love hearing what they are going to come up with next but I hate that they aren't babies anymore!

Shelley said...

Awww. That almost made me cry.

Anonymous said...

SLOW THOSE BABIES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
CW

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP