I might be an idiot, but I'm a warm idiot

Friday, November 27, 2009

Today was Black Friday and my mom and I were out early scoring some bargains. And, *sigh*…I bought a Snuggie.

I know, I know! I hate them, too. And I think people are stupid for buying them. And I’m going to read this post some day in the future and be like OMG that trend is soooo 2009 do you remember how stupid those things were, what idiots paid money for a fleece rectangle with sleeves?

BUT
our windows are older and drafty. And I sit right underneath one on the couch every night when Andy and I watch TV. And this time of year it gets pretty cold under that window. For the past week or so I huddled under Henry’s fleece blanket, and started to think it would be pretty nice to not have to extract myself from the blanket every time I wanted a sip of Diet Coke.

So when Mom and I were at Kohl’s this morning and they were on sale, one somehow found its way into my cart.

Mom says I look like Yoda.

Warm under the window, I am.

I think I look ready for the monastery.

Yea, blessed be thy Snuggie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want so very badly to hate that thing, and yet, there is a little part of me that sees the practicality and wants one. It is a nice look for you!

Emily Anne Carson said...

A few words come to mind:

beautiful, majestic, breath-taking, magnificent.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP