Carterville, Again

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kiddos and I recently spent another week in my hometown. These visits are always a 24/7 lovefest between grandparents and grandchildren, which is exactly why we do these extended trips. Henry and Eleanor got spoiled while I relaxed and swam in the neighbor's pool. I had a nice lunch at a favorite pizza place with childhood friend Tara. We took the kids to Dairy Queen for the first time, which might not seem like a big deal, but when you're from a small town, the DQ is a BIG DEAL. It was where we celebrated after almost every school event and little league game. So of course I had to snap a few photos of their first DQ soft-serve.



Here are a few other photos from our week home. We do this trip often enough that I'm running out of ways to show and tell it, so here, I made the photos all fancy-like for you.







2 comments:

the kringalings said...

Gorgeous shots. (Of course, how could you possible get a bad shot with those subjects?)

Looks like you're playing with a photo editor too - which one?

Emily Anne Carson said...

Wowzers! Nice photo work! Looks like a super duper trip. I LOVE SALLIE!!!!!! :) In fact, I love you all. Have a great week, Jennifer!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP