Random Ramblings to Round Out the Week

Friday, August 7, 2009

So Henry has peed on the potty two more times since I first announced his potty-chair awesomeness. He’s probably ready to start training, but his lazy-ass mother is still dragging her feet, and as a side note, I get annoyed when people are always saying “oh boys train later” like it is some kid of Established Parenting Law, which could very well end up being the case, but so far at our house pee production is Henry: 3, Eleanor: 0.

Lyrics to Henry’s latest song creation, performed in the car on Tuesday:
garbage truck
trees

big house

tractor

white tractor

white tractor

duuuuuuummmmp tttruuuuuuuckkkkk!

©2009 by Henry, all rights reserved

Things Eleanor does that are too cute to correct:
She sweetly tells me “Bless you, Mommy” every time I cough
She adds extra syllables to her name—El-li-li-li-nor
She sometimes says “mice” instead of “mine”

Henry and Eleanor smeared yogurt all over themselves while pretending it was sunblock and I should have made them stop, but I was impressed by their imagination and their dedication to sun safety so I took photos instead.




Oh, OF COURSE I will be using these photos as blackmail in a dozen years or so.

1 comments:

the kringalings said...

Henry's seem a little perkier.

Our boy has gone in the pot more than the girl too... And it's just when they ask. I'm dragging my feet - I've convinced myself they'll just tell me when they're ready.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP