Playgroup? Or Paaaaaar-tay?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

We had a lovely playgroup on Monday with friends Amanda and Christen and their kids, and I was all set to write a post about how cute it was to see three little matching sets of kids running around, and how glad I am to have gotten involved in my twins club and met such fantastic moms, and my GOSH, twins are just the BEST.

And then I loaded all my photos onto my computer. And realized that it looked like Henry drank excessively and then stripped off his clothes.


You know guys, this party is fun and all, but let's kick it up a notch.


Shots! Lots and lots of shots!


Duuuuuuude! You know what this party needs?...


...NO PANTS!


Quick, get the sand washed off your fingers. WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!!!

Hmmm...what are the odds we'll ever be invited back?

1 comments:

the kringalings said...

Ooooohhhh, I thought Henry was saying, "It's hot." Shots. That makes the "Reaking" make more sense. I thought he was talking about me and I actually showered.

Thanks for the translation. I'll get used to his 2 year old accent soon and be able to keep up.

Guess I'm just a fuddy-duddy mom. No wonder my kids tried to make that train with the chairs and go away. The party train.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP